If you installed the widget as an add-on, just drag it out onto the desired layout. If you copied the elements over manually, just put a web viewer on your layout, and set the web address calculation to be the BF_Tags_HTML custom function. We will go over what each parameter needs to be in the next section.
Custom Function Parameters
The HTML for the web viewer in the widget is generated by the BF_Tags_HTML custom function. You setup you each instance of the widget by changing the parameters of this custom function.
There are 7 parameters for this custom function.
- The initial list of tags to display when the widget loads
- The name of the script to be called in FileMaker when a tag is added
- The name of the script to be called in FileMaker when a tag is removed.
- The name of the script to be called in FileMaker when a tag is clicked.
- The entry field display setting. Unless you want to make users not be able to enter values into the widget itself, enter true or 1, without quotes.
- The remove button display setting. Unless you want the users to not be able to remove values through the widget, enter True or 1, without quotes.
- Optional alternate CSS for the widget. If this is left blank it will use the default styling.